Middleton is a village in the Eastern Cape, on the banks of the Fish River. It was established in 1879 as a train stop.
The Middleton TG was formed on 8 February 1901 and was called out for activity military service against the enemy during the following periods:
3 - 26 March 1901, inclusive
25 - 28 April 1901, inclusive
22 September to 21 October 1901, inclusive
26 May to 31 May 1902
The unit was disbanded on 25 October 1902.
There are 36 men on the medal roll, WO100/283p216.
- Next >>