TOPIC:

Show them off!! Your Medals :) 11 years 5 months ago #6032

• ja1nsa
  • ja1nsa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All

I have just commenced my collection of Boer War medals and am building a web site, should be done in the next day or 3. What I was thinking was using the website for others to show off or display their medal collections. I mean we all site at home with medals under lock and key right? who gets to see these wonderful things? So how about a website to display them? You can add your name or just a collector ID - no need to tell everyone who you are and what you have ... up to you.

This website you are on now is a great site (definitive) and is full of information, the new site will be more "display" ... thoughts welcome, I can adjust websites very quickly and have plenty of free time.

Let me know what you think. I only need images and then whatever you want as a write up to display on the website.

No CHARGE from me, I will even host for nothing.

J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Show them off!! Your Medals :) 11 years 5 months ago #6061

• ja1nsa
  • ja1nsa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all, website is at:

www.boer-medals.co.za

It is work in progress, another day will be done! My aim is to put my collection on their with links to facebook group and my pinterest account for other medals.

I am happy to showcase collections on the site, so if you have a collection, it isn't on-line, you want it to be (for free and anonymous) drop me a line! You can use the contact form on the site.

J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds