• Page:

TOPIC:

RA SOLDIERS 9 years 3 weeks ago #26581

• redclarky
  • redclarky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
hi every one i was given this site to join from another user on the ww2 talk forum i have no clue how to search records and only came to wonder how to do it after the death of my father who was an old fashioned fella and never spoke about things family after his passing in dec 2014 i only found out he had followed his father and grandfather into the royal artillery so i am sure they would of spread over the 3 wars ie- boer, first,2nd wars there names were all CLARKE and came from the warrington, lancashire area i have a small amount of detail on one of the family during the 1st ww there names are, harry clarke -national service , then william henry clarke, and henry clarke looking for any info or help with his matter,thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RA SOLDIERS 9 years 3 weeks ago #26585

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
I suspect I've already answered you in another place, but, on the chance it was not you, I'll repeat it here, rank and file British Army service papers are in WO97, WO363 and WO364 at Kew, available whilst there and on line, beyond the Great War, you should speak to the MOD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: redclarky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds