Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Sergeant J.T. Bibby D.C.M., Colt Gun Section, 57th Coy, I.Y. 1 week 4 days ago #70787

• BereniceUK
  • BereniceUK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 985

BerkshireT wrote: Hello Berenice,
Is there any chance of getting the photo's without the "photo bucket" over print in the centre please? I have a keen interest in Sergeant J.T. Bibby D.C.M.as he served in 15th Battalion. I've had an interest in Bibby and the machine gun section for a while now but only just found your blog - most interesting thanks

I don't know why the photos were showing up like that for you, but I've changed them to file inserts, so they should be okay now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerkshireT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sergeant J.T. Bibby D.C.M., Colt Gun Section, 57th Coy, I.Y. 5 days 9 hours ago #70901

• BerkshireT
  • Thank you received: 6
Thank you Berenice,
Like I said I have had an interest in Sgt Bibby for a while as I am custodian of his QSA but not his DCM. I saw the QSA and his diary for sale first on a dealer website and thought it a little expensive and at the time I was just starting collecting and it did not quite fit my collection so I let it go. Then just a year later the QSA turned up and I acquired it. I did try to contact the new owner of DCM through the dealer but no reply. Its my only claim to a DCM in my collection and now is mounted next to a DCM ribbon.

I sure would like another chance at obtaining Sgt Bibby DCM :unsure: and the candelabrum would be it I were asked to give up the QSA for a reunite... as I understand that they belong together. I am hoping to bring the pair together in Berkshire ;)
Wayne
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BereniceUK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.742 seconds