Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Australian Canberra OMRS Conference - visit AWM Treloar Technoogy Centre 5 years 9 months ago #59400

• rdarby
  • rdarby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 119
Dear Australians

The Canberra OMRS conference is coming up on the 26th/27th and 28th of October in Canberra at the Mercure as usual. I am sending this on behalf of Graeme Marfleet who is arranging the conference. You are receiving this as you have attended or been interested before.

We are arranging a tour of the Australian War Memorial’s behind the scenes store of bulky items at the Treloar Technology Centre in Mitchel. This is where they keep the big items not on display, and where they carry out conservation, and it is not open to the public.

They are doing this specially for us, and we are doing it for you to make the weekend even more interesting than it always is. So we need your support. Please come along.

The tour is from 2:30pm to 4pm on Friday the 26th October. We will meet there at 2:20pm, or meet at the hotel where I will arrange a maxi cab for 2pm.

www.google.com.au/maps/place/Australian+...v5QKHXt5DJYQ_BIIcjAL

If you want to come along you have to RSVP to me before the 1st October. In fact do it now. You know you want to see this, you won’t get another chance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BereniceUK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds