Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Library Additions...... 8 years 9 months ago #42087

• QSAMIKE
  • QSAMIKE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1883
Good Afternoon Everyone.......

Have been picking up and reading a number of new books lately......

Here are the new additions to my Library......

As usual if you do not have a specific book and need a lookup just let me know and I will do my best.....

As you can see there are a couple of rare or at least scarce books in the list.....

Mike

NEW BOOKS:

12th ROYAL LANCERS (PRINCE OF WALES) 1715-1950, THE HISTORY OF, by Captain P.F. Stewart, MC, Oxford University Press, 1950, (Duplicate)

HEADRESS OF THE BRITISH ARMY – YEOMANRY, by W. Y. Carman F.S.A., F.R.Hist.S, Published by Carman, 1970

FIELD GUIDE TO THE BATTLEFIELDS OF SOUTH AFRICA, Anglo-Zulu War, 1st and 2nd Anglo Boer Wars and various Colonial and Frontier Conflicst, by Niciki Von Der Hyde, 2014

IMAGES OF ENGLAND SERIES: (Tempus Publishing)

CHESHIRE REGIMENT, R. Barr, 2000
DORSETSHIRE REGIMENT, T. Bishop, 1999
DUKE OF CORNWALL'S LIGHT INFANTRY, by H. White, 2000
EAST LANCASHIRE REGIMENT 1855-1958, by J. Downham, 2000
SHROPSHIRE LIGHT INFANTRY, THE KING'S, P. Duckers, 1998

MAFEKING, A VICTORIAN LEGEND, by Brian Gardner, Harcourt Books, First American Edition, 1966, (HB Version)

MILITARY HEADDRESS, A PICTORIAL HISTORY FROM 1660 to 1914, by Colonel Robert H. Ranken, Arms and Armour Press, 1976

QUEEN'S OWN RIFLES OF CANADA. THE HISTORY OF, A history of a splendid regiments Origin, Development, and Services..... Including a story of Patriotic Duties..... Well performed in Three Campaigns by Captain Ernest J. Chalmbers, R.O., Ruddy Publishing 1901

REPORT OF HIS MAJESTY'S COMMISSIONERS APPOINTED TO ENQUIRE INTO THE MILITARY PREPARATIONS AND OTHER MATTERS CONNECTED WITH THE WAR IN SOUTH AFRICA, PRESENTED TO BOTH HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT BY COMMAND OF HIS MAJESTY, Printed for His Majesty's Stationary Office by Wyman and Sons, London, 1903

STORY OF SOUTH AFRICA, The Historical Transformation of the Dark Continent by the European Powers and the Culminating Contest between Great Britain and the South African Republic in the Transvaal War, Suppliment for Canadian Edition – Photos and Nominal Rolls, by J.C. Clark, E.S. Ellis, J.A. Cooper & J.H. Aiken, World Publishing, 1899

WAR WITH THE BOERS, An Account of the Past and Present Troubles with the South African Republics (in Five Volumes), by Harold Brown, B.A. Oxon., Virtue and Company England, 1903

OTHER BOOKS, NON-BOER WAR OF HISTORICAL IMPORTANCE

BIOGRAPHY EMINENT BRITISH MILITARY COMMANDERS, (In three Volumes) by Rev. Dionysius Lardner, JJ.D., F.R.S., L. & E., M.R.I.A., F.R.A.S., F.L.S., F.Z.S., Hon. F.C.P.C. &c, &c, Published by Longman, Rees, Orme &c., London, 1832

BRAVE MEN'S BLOOD, THE EPIC OF THE ZULU WAR 1879, by Ian Knight, Greenhill Books, 1990

BRITISH GALLANTRY AWARDS, by P.E. Abbott and J.M.A. Tamplin, Dix and Co. 1981 (2nd Edition)

CANADIAN BANK OF COMMERCE - WAR SERVICE RECORDS 1939-1945, an account of the War Service of Members of the Staff during the Second World War, 1947

FIELD SERVICE HEAD DRESS 1902 TO THE PRESENT DAY, by M. Chappell, Wessex Pub., 1987

REGIMENTAL BADGES by Major T.J. Edwards, M.B.E., F.R.Hist.S., Knight and Co., 1972
Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591
The following user(s) said Thank You: absentminded beggar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds