Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter in Hobart 8 years 11 months ago #41324

• Wombat
  • Thank you received: 15
Hello Stephen,

I had that said to me once and it didn't click until my wife explained what they meant. :blush:
Must be a bit Muggle Headed like the wombats.
James.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter in Hobart 8 years 11 months ago #41325

• Stephen Bayley
  • Stephen Bayley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi James,

No worries. As your profile is rather brief, I presume from your last post your burrow is located in Hobart?

Will let you know when we are getting together again in Hobart via PM if that is the case.

Cheers
Stephen

Latest Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter in Hobart 8 years 11 months ago #41327

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
Very nice Stephen, although, aged 40, perhaps a little past her pro creational best, what about the lovely receptionist you made mention of earlier? :)

Stephen Bayley wrote: Hi Frank,

A few photos of Queen Victoria as promised from a local establishment in Hobart.

Cheers
Stephen

Latest Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter in Hobart 8 years 11 months ago #41329

• Stephen Bayley
  • Stephen Bayley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 32
Frank,

Unfortunately taking photos of front office staff on private premises is likely to land me fronting your honor these days due to privacy laws. Such a shame really. It is somewhat like being unable to start a fire in the fireplace due to OH&S requirements in the same hotel!! Where are we going with this BS...............

If in town, I will certainly buy the first round or two.

Cheers
Stephen

Latest Meeting of the ABW Antipodean Chapter in Hobart 8 years 11 months ago #41330

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
Oh well, never mind, Her Majesty will have do then, I must say she does actually look really quite good, given that she had only had the last of her children, Beatrice, a couple of years earlier!

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 1.299 seconds