Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Chelsea Code - Looking for the Father of my Great-Grand Mother 8 months 1 week ago #91601

• Dave F
  • Thank you received: 1176

I forgot to post Henry's family list.

His father Edwin was a Gardener by trade.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Best regards,
Dave
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Chelsea Code - Looking for the Father of my Great-Grand Mother 8 months 1 week ago #91602

• MP
  • MP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you very much. I did find a lot of help on this website, really. When I started this investigation, I didn't have anything about Henry. And now, I really have a lot of work to do, and I'm so happy about it. As I said before, I'm just a beginner, and I think I learned a lot with this website. Amazing!

The Chelsea Code - Looking for the Father of my Great-Grand Mother 8 months 1 week ago #91638

• MP
  • MP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Sorry to bother again. I wanted to tell you that I've recently discovered something else about Henry Theirs.
I think he has also fought in the 2nd. Cheshire Royal Engineers (Railway Volunteers.)
I think, it's true, because, until the moment, I've only found one man called Theirs, H", on every registry I've consulted.
I found out that through a website, because he appears on a memorial: "Queen's Park Memorial, at Crewe".
So, If someday, you are doing another investigation, and find a photo of that company, please, tell me.
The same If you find a photo, or any recording of these companies:

* The 10th Railway Company, Royal Engineers.
* The 31st (Fortress) Company, Royal Engineers.
* The G Company (where he was transferred, 30 Jul 1901).

Currently, I'm looking for some newspapers, to see what I can find about him. It's a hard work but a very interesting one too. I've also realised that there's a post about the 2nd. Cheshire Royal Engineers (Railway Volunteers.) on this website, as well.

Thank you very much, for the motivation you gave me!

Regards,

Martina

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds