Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

D.N.W. Auction....... 9 years 3 weeks ago #11849

  • Frank Kelley
  • Frank Kelley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 6735
  • Thank you received: 936
So are you not going to actually bid on the day itself then?

QSAMIKE wrote: Well all the bids have been placed.....

Fingers Crossed.....

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D.N.W. Auction....... 9 years 3 weeks ago #11851

  • QSAMIKE
  • QSAMIKE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 5579
  • Thank you received: 1606
Hi Frank.....

Will be on the road the day of the auction so placed some high bids and hopefully we will see.....

Mike

Frank Kelley wrote: So are you not going to actually bid on the day itself then?

QSAMIKE wrote: Well all the bids have been placed.....

Fingers Crossed.....

Mike

Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D.N.W. Auction....... 9 years 3 weeks ago #11854

  • Frank Kelley
  • Frank Kelley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 6735
  • Thank you received: 936
Hello Mike,
Are you away on all three days or do the lots you would like to have only come up on the one day, this is a little unusual as the public auction is only on day one, so days two and three are internet only.
Also a rare ocassion when the actual catalogue arrives before the auction goes live on line.
When I saw lot 1181 I thought of you!
Regards Frank

QSAMIKE wrote: Hi Frank.....

Will be on the road the day of the auction so placed some high bids and hopefully we will see.....

Mike

Frank Kelley wrote: So are you not going to actually bid on the day itself then?

QSAMIKE wrote: Well all the bids have been placed.....

Fingers Crossed.....

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D.N.W. Auction....... 9 years 3 weeks ago #11888

  • Frank Kelley
  • Frank Kelley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 6735
  • Thank you received: 936
"On the road?" are you a member of a rock band?

QSAMIKE wrote: Hi Frank.....

Will be on the road the day of the auction so placed some high bids and hopefully we will see.....

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D.N.W. Auction....... 9 years 3 weeks ago #11891

  • Stephen Bayley
  • Stephen Bayley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 198
  • Thank you received: 32
Great Band - "Mike & the Mechanics"

Frank Kelley wrote: "On the road?" are you a member of a rock band?

QSAMIKE wrote: Hi Frank.....

Will be on the road the day of the auction so placed some high bids and hopefully we will see.....

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

D.N.W. Auction....... 9 years 3 weeks ago #11894

  • QSAMIKE
  • QSAMIKE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 5579
  • Thank you received: 1606
Hi Frank.....

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mike

Frank Kelley wrote: Hello Mike,
Are you away on all three days or do the lots you would like to have only come up on the one day, this is a little unusual as the public auction is only on day one, so days two and three are internet only.
Also a rare ocassion when the actual catalogue arrives before the auction goes live on line.
When I saw lot 1181 I thought of you!
Regards Frank

QSAMIKE wrote: Hi Frank.....

Will be on the road the day of the auction so placed some high bids and hopefully we will see.....

Mike

Frank Kelley wrote: So are you not going to actually bid on the day itself then?

QSAMIKE wrote: Well all the bids have been placed.....

Fingers Crossed.....

Mike

Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum