Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Greetings from Stamford, Lincolnshire 5 years 4 months ago #61628

• Elmarie
  • Thank you received: 950
LOWLESS

Frank Ernest [Holmes]
Trooper 27306, 10th Company (Sherwood Rangers), Imperial Yeomanry. Died 30 December 1901. Aged 21. Birth registered 4th Quarter 1880 in Stamford Registration District, Lincolnshire. In the 1891 census he is aged 10, born Stamford, Lincolnshire, a scholar, resident with his aunt and uncle, Emmanuel and Fanny Holmes, at Copt Hill, Uffington, Stamford, Lincolnshire. Commemorated in Peterborough Cathedral and also commemorated in Uffington, Lincs, Serlby, Notts.
From the Index to Death Duty Registers Transcription 1901 for Uffington his date of death is given as 30 December 1901.

WARREN

Cecil Herbert
Trooper 14993, 28th Company (Bedfordshire), Imperial Yeomanry. Wounded 22 September 1900, died of those wounds 11 October 1900 at Johannesburg. Resident of Kettering. Commemorated in Peterborough Cathedral. Also commemorated on Bedford Boer War.
From the Index to Death Duty Registers Transcription 1900 his date of death is given as 11 October 1900 and his place of residence Kettering.
Elmarie Malherbe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greetings from Stamford, Lincolnshire 5 years 4 months ago #61630

• Nick Forder
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks. I have this. I just wanted to make Nick aware - if he is still interested - that I have one of Davis' Great War medals.

Greetings from Stamford, Lincolnshire 5 years 4 months ago #61631

• Nick Forder
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
Thanks. I have this. I just wanted to make Nick aware - if he is still interested - that I have one of Davis' Great War medals.

Greetings from Stamford, Lincolnshire 5 years 4 months ago #61632

• Nick Forder
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 1.115 seconds