Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: Primrose Cemetery 9 years 6 months ago #6737

  • iaindh
  • iaindh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 332
  • Thank you received: 29
With these temps, we probably could give you a few degrees..... B)

Frank Kelley wrote: I don't think that is very fair! :sick:

iaindh wrote: Incidentally its been scorching lately with temps in the low 30sC, a bit too hot..... B)

regards, Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Primrose Cemetery 9 years 6 months ago #6738

  • Frank Kelley
  • Frank Kelley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 6735
  • Thank you received: 935
Well I wish someone would, it's about 3 degrees here! :(

iaindh wrote: With these temps, we probably could give you a few degrees..... B)

Frank Kelley wrote: I don't think that is very fair! :sick:

iaindh wrote: Incidentally its been scorching lately with temps in the low 30sC, a bit too hot..... B)

regards, Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Primrose Cemetery 9 years 6 months ago #6739

  • iaindh
  • iaindh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 332
  • Thank you received: 29
You should arrange to come out to SA and tour the battlefields this time of the year..... :whistle:


Frank Kelley wrote: Well I wish someone would, it's about 3 degrees here! :(

iaindh wrote: With these temps, we probably could give you a few degrees..... B)

Frank Kelley wrote: I don't think that is very fair! :sick:

iaindh wrote: Incidentally its been scorching lately with temps in the low 30sC, a bit too hot..... B)

regards, Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Primrose Cemetery 9 years 6 months ago #6740

  • Frank Kelley
  • Frank Kelley's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 6735
  • Thank you received: 935
I must quote Brett here, "If wishes were horse's" springs to mind again! :(

:(

iaindh wrote: You should arrange to come out to SA and tour the battlefields this time of the year..... :whistle:


Frank Kelley wrote: Well I wish someone would, it's about 3 degrees here! :(

iaindh wrote: With these temps, we probably could give you a few degrees..... B)

Frank Kelley wrote: I don't think that is very fair! :sick:

iaindh wrote: Incidentally its been scorching lately with temps in the low 30sC, a bit too hot..... B)

regards, Iain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum