Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Another South African ABW Monument Vandalised - Horse Monument Port Elizabe 9 years 4 weeks ago #26576

• Stewstiles
  • Stewstiles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
This unacceptable behaviour continues:
Possibly a mail or letter to the SA Embassy or similar might be an idea if anyone thinks it worth the effort.

Link www.heraldlive.co.za/eff-members-dismantled-horse-memorial/

BEFORE:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another South African ABW Monument Vandalised - Horse Monument Port Elizabe 9 years 4 weeks ago #26577

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
There does seem to be a pattern building up here! :(

Another South African ABW Monument Vandalised - Horse Monument Port Elizabe 9 years 4 weeks ago #26579

• Frank Kelley
A good friend of mine came from Port Elizabeth, I could never understand why she left, in fact, she was an old girl of Collegiate's, I'd always felt it was a special place, now however, I'm beginning to wonder! :(

Another South African ABW Monument Vandalised - Horse Monument Port Elizabe 9 years 4 weeks ago #26589

• QSAMIKE
  • Thank you received: 1883
The ones who do this should be dipped in liquid bronze and turned into statues again......

What happened to the Rainbow Coalition......
Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591

Another South African ABW Monument Vandalised - Horse Monument Port Elizabe 9 years 4 weeks ago #26591

• Frank Kelley
You know what annoys me here, Mike, is simply, that this is a memorial, to men who actually fought the Boer, it seems these idiots can't understand that bit of their own history!

Another South African ABW Monument Vandalised - Horse Monument Port Elizabe 9 years 4 weeks ago #26595

• Frank Kelley
I suppose that, purely in the interest of variety, I should remember that it was also the British Government who sold out the ancestors of the people responsible for doing this to those very same Boers, I dare say that is how they view it, but, it really does not excuse this sort of behaviour! :(

Frank Kelley wrote: You know what annoys me here, Mike, is simply, that this is a memorial, to men who actually fought the Boer, it seems these idiots can't understand that bit of their own history!

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 1.142 seconds