• Page:

TOPIC:

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Keen's Mustard Tin...... 9 years 7 months ago #22314

• QSAMIKE
  • QSAMIKE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1879

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: fopen(http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetSingleItem&appid=DavidBig-ABW-PRD-5bff6a2ad-934180e3&siteid=3&responseencoding=JSON&ItemID=261582263979&version=889&trackingid=djb023&trackingpartnercode=9): failed to open stream: Connection refused. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Keen's Mustard Tin...... 9 years 7 months ago #22316

• BereniceUK
  • Thank you received: 2304
It says that the current bid is $400 but also that there's been no bidder. Does that mean that the seller has put a minimum price of $400 on the tin?

Keen's Mustard Tin...... 9 years 7 months ago #22317

• QSAMIKE
Hi Bernice.....

Yes that is his starting price, but it is the best conditioned one that I have ever seen and it has the internal Lid and Paper label which makes it a lot more desirable than normal.....

Mike
Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591

Keen's Mustard Tin...... 9 years 7 months ago #22376

• QSAMIKE

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: fopen(http://open.api.ebay.com/shopping?callname=GetSingleItem&appid=DavidBig-ABW-PRD-5bff6a2ad-934180e3&siteid=3&responseencoding=JSON&ItemID=361042194014&version=889&trackingid=djb023&trackingpartnercode=9): failed to open stream: Connection refused. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Keen's Mustard Tin...... 9 years 7 months ago #22379

• Brett Hendey
  • Thank you received: 717
Mike
$9000!!! If this goes on with certain QSA's then SA 1879 Medals KiA at Isandlwana will seem cheap by comparison!

Regards
Brett

Keen's Mustard Tin...... 9 years 7 months ago #22420

• QSAMIKE
Good Morning Brett.....

The big thing is it is a Unique medal..... The only Canadian one issued and named to the Y.M.C.A. .......

There are a lot of very very high grade and much wanted Canadian QSA's in this auction and unless you have very deep pockets we do not think there is much of a chance of getting anything..... Also you are a business/dealer you will have a chance but to sell the item on and make a reasonable profit you will have to up the price.....

One of the things that was discussed was "Why so many in one auction", if they could have been spread over several I think that they might get better prices......

I know that the 7 bids that I entered have had to be shaved because if I win one OK maybe two but if I win three then it will be quite tight.....

Mike

P.S. There is only one of these and how many Isandlwana casualties were there?????
Life Member
Past-President Calgary
Military Historical Society
O.M.R.S. 1591

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.719 seconds