Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Forum - new look and feel 7 years 3 months ago #50352

• ianbrentnall
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi David, two things: All the photos in the medals gallery are blurred - is there anyway to improve this, and secondly, can anyone post a photo of a medal group or do we need to send it to you?

Cheers
Ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forum - new look and feel 7 years 3 months ago #50354

• djb
  • djb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4500
Ian,

I had a look at the photos in the Galleries and both the thumbnails and full size images look OK to me. The images are of a good resolution so they should not be in any way blurred.

Any registered member of the site can post images to the forum. To do this, you need to be in the full editor (rather than the quick reply window). You can either click on Go to Editor in the quick reply window or click on Reply to go to the full editor. Once in the full editor, you scroll down the page a little to attachments to chose images and then insert them within the body of the message at the appropriate places. There are restrictions on how large an image can be so it may be necessary to first edit the picture to do this. Max image size is currently 1500 x 1500 px.
Dr David Biggins

Forum - new look and feel 7 years 3 months ago #50369

• ianbrentnall
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi David, not sure what I'm meant to be doing. How do I 'Go to the Editor'? I just thought I might add a couple of photos of interesting groups that I have, to the gallery of Medal photo gallery/

Also, still a fresh recruit!

Cheers
Ian

Forum - new look and feel 7 years 3 months ago #50370

• Frank Kelley
  • Thank you received: 954
I thought a particular users status of New recruit/Member and so on was actually an automated function and merely a reflection of the actual number of posts written by a particular user?

Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds