• Page:

TOPIC:

Walter Joseph Ruffin 9 years 1 day ago #26922

• Trishelle
  • Trishelle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh recruit
  • Fresh recruit
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello I am searching for the Boer War Medals of my grandfather - Walter Joseph Ruffin. They were sold to a collector in Bethania Brisbane back in the 1980s. They were also sold with the paperwork that showed his details on enlistment - I can't think what they were called sorry. I would really love to be able to get them back again so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated, Thank you. Trish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Walter Joseph Ruffin 9 years 1 day ago #26927

• djb
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4519
Trish,

I had a look to see whether I could see if the medals had been resold but could not find them.

Fingers crossed they will resurface one day soon.

Best wishes
David
Dr David Biggins

Walter Joseph Ruffin 9 years 1 day ago #26933

• coldstream
  • Thank you received: 214
Hi Trish,

And welcome to the forum.
You could try placing an add in this monthly publication, I know a few people who have had success
www.tokenpublishing.com/medals.asp
Good luck with your search.

Regards
Paul :)

Trishelle wrote: Hello I am searching for the Boer War Medals of my grandfather - Walter Joseph Ruffin. They were sold to a collector in Bethania Brisbane back in the 1980s. They were also sold with the paperwork that showed his details on enlistment - I can't think what they were called sorry. I would really love to be able to get them back again so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated, Thank you. Trish

"From a billow of the rolling veldt we looked back, and black columns were coming up behind us."

• Page:
Moderators: djb
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds